28 - Exit Strategy

1) I think that this particular venture would be best sold as soon as it is considered profitable  - within a few years, since the manufacturing aspect of my product would be better suited to a large company with the capabilities to produce at higher rates than I think I ever could. This would allow me to make a large profit while being able to move on to other projects that I could either sustainably maintain for a long time or turn and sell for profit like this one.

2) This exit strategy makes the most sense since I don't have large scale production available to me. This is also not a passion project - I'm sure I would be bored of this pretty quickly and I would like to work on other things that motivate me more. The most interesting portion of this project to me would be the launch and marketing aspects, those of which are established early on and would later taper off to maintaining a consumer base, which I'm not as interested in.

3) It's influence some of the more practical aspects of my project. I have focused mostly on creating the design and marketing strategy rather than the production. Since I also have no interest in maintaining this project in the long run, I have focused on the most important aspects that I would need to cover before creating it and left behind some of the details that could help imporve and grow the product brand over time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

22 - Elevator Pitch No. 3

17 - Elevator Pitch No.2