20 - Growing Your Social Capital

1. A twenty year old student from UF. They work with 3-D printing and designs of prototypes and models of a variety of products.
- They fulfill the role of supplier.
- They are a friend of mine from back in highschool that have a lot of experience in developing and producing 3-D designs that I would likely need to create the planter itself.
- They could help me develop the initial prototypes for the windowsill planter and help me get in touch with larger producers.
- They have good contacts and can help get an initial design to attract both investors and customers.
 
2. A forty two year old nursery garden worker. They deal with the transport and care of various plants.
- They fulfill the role of expert in industry.
- They were working at a local nursery near my home in Orlando. They took some time to answer my questions.
- They were able to give me additional information as to what plants grow best indoors, what other products exist on the market, some simple tips for caring for them, and how to shorthand important information on plants, potentially to provide an initial guide for customers to come with the product.
- With years of experience in plant caretaking, they hold a lot of information.

3. A thirty three year old Home Depot worker.
- They fulfill the role of expert in the market.
- They were working as a store assistant in the Home Depot near my home in Orlando. They took some time to answer my questions.
- Because this catered to a specific part of my market (more experienced or serious plant owners), I focused on what questions and attributes potential customers came in looking for when purchasing gardening supplies and common complaints or problems that arose.
- They are able to talk and experience the problems that arise directly from customers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

22 - Elevator Pitch No. 3

17 - Elevator Pitch No.2