18 - Creating a Customer Avatar


My customer avatar is a 21 year old college student, senior year, majoring in Education. Their hobbies include playing tennis, sculpting, and cooking. They have an grey electric car and are focused on conservation efforts as much as they can. While not following politics strongly, they identify with candidates that are moving forward with plans against climate change and self-identify as an independent with liberal values and ideas. They are 1st generation American and are the middle child of three, with a younger sister and an older brother. 

They have some things in common with me. I also enjoy cooking and this is an aspect of customers that I wish to appeal to as well. Additionally, I am also 1st generation American but I think there is a large quantity of students that are also so it is a valuable demographic to take into account.

Comments

  1. Hello Ana,

    After reading the description about your consumer avatar, I was reminded of my consumer avatar, because she is also in college and focuses a lot on conservation. The description you provided was very detailed that I could actually picture this person. Also, I am not a first generation American, but I know many students who are. It is great to know more about my fellow classmates!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

22 - Elevator Pitch No. 3

17 - Elevator Pitch No.2